Pages

11:18 AM

My New Tools


I recently traded in gift cards for a new kitchen aid, we had stocked up well over 300$ to Kohls (long story) and planned to use the money to purchase a kitchen aid. After missing the Christmas sales where we could get 20% off and get the kitchen aid we wanted for 299, the price went to 399 and no outstanding sales were present. One afternoon I checked the Kohls site and saw my kitchen aid was again at 299 with a 15% off sale.  I decided to investigate and realized I could get another 15% off and then 10 dollars Kohls cash for every 50 dollars spent AND free shipping. That night I purchased a kitchen aid for about $229. Minus the Kohls cash I got back and I really only spent around 190. Needless to say I've been very proud about the deal I got! :)
The kitchen aid is a 5Q, 325 watt. I thought about getting the bigger size, however, I knew I would be receiving a Bosch as my wedding present from my parents. Both arrived about 3 days apart and I have been in heaven. I feel like a man and his power tools.I know what you're thinking, why do I need both, but I figured if I didn't take my mom up on the bosch now, it may be a LONG time before we have money to get one!



2 comments:

  1. Jessica I LOVE my bosch! Best gift ever. I use it all the time! That's sweet you got a good deal on the kitchen aid! Crazy how once you get married, our views on money change BIG time! haha. at least mine did

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so true! Now I do anything to save 50 cents! haha. I seriously was maneuvering through that Kohls site like crazy making sure I was getting the best deal, and then went searching for more coupon deals online. haha. Lucky for Kohls I didn't find any. :)
    I've used my Bosch once so far and I'm pretty happy with it! It makes me want to bake like a mad woman although baking breads and sweets really isn't the best thing for me right now. I made sugar cookies for Greg for valentines day and pretty much ate them all! Luckily they are finally gone. haha

    ReplyDelete