Pages

2:22 AM

32 Weeks

I swear I was just posting about reaching week 29 and I can't believe I am already at 32 weeks! Before I know it this little girl is going to be here! AHHHH
On December 14 we flew to WA to spend Christmas with my family.  Weather in State College, PA was kind of crazy that morning and we were very grateful and fortunate that none of our flights were cancelled and that our arrival wasn't delayed by much time.
On December 17 Greg and I celebrated our two year anniversary. I love him so much.  While doing this blog post I found these old picture in the deep archives of his parents computer.
Photo snapped without our knowledge. We had been dating for maybe 2 weeks?

Greg's 22 birthday spent in CO where I met his family. 

While in WA my mom threw a baby shower for me and I felt so lucky and thankful for everyone that came! She is going to be one spoiled little girl.
Christmas was also a fun time because all of my siblings (except Tanner on his mission, of whom we got to talk to on Christmas Day! He's doing great!) were able to come together and spend about 6 days together.  It was a crazy household with nieces and nephews running around, people talking loud and lots of card games/volleyball to be played as well as food to be made but we enjoyed our trip very much and I had a hard time leaving. I always do. Especially when I don't know when I will next be back to visit? That is the hardest thing about living on the East Coast.  Christmas Day was awesome. Highlights being the Canon Rebel camera my parents gave us and the new cute wallet Greg got me, AND talking to tanner of course. It was hard to imagine that next Christmas we will have to be Santa for our little girl. Not that she will even care.. ha.
We are now in Colorado and are enjoying being with Greg's family.  They are a pretty quiet bunch compared to my family so I might have to spice things up.

Week 32 came with some not so glamorous details.  I officially feel huge. I feel like there is no more room inside me and can't fathom that I still potentially have 7-8 weeks left. My feet are swelling. Not huge, but lets just say my high heels are a little too snug. I won't be wearing them next week for church. My hands are swollen to the point that I can't take my ring off and I have arthritis in my knuckles and joints in my hands, feet, ankles. Baby girl has been moving lots. It used to be that she was quiet during the day and really crazy at night but I realized the last three nights I have slept through the night and then she has been going crazy all day long so my theory is that she is now on my sleeping schedule and hopefully she stays there.

Week 30


While in Washington, my sister-in-law, Courtney Casper, snapped some quick pictures of the belly.  I took too long to get ready and left her with a small window of good lighting, but as you can see she's pretty amazing!
You can see more of her work at www.courtneycasperphotography.blogspot.com and I just found out she is officially taking clients starting January 2014.
Here are a few!



Week 31





And then of course one to bring in the new year.
Week 32. Happy New Year!!



Now for the details!


How far along? 32 Weeks 2 days


Total weight gain: 22 lbs

Maternity clothes? Full time maternity clothes and I am actually growing out of some of my maternity clothes.....? Can you say yikes??

Best moment this week: Spending time with my family for Christmas and the baby shower my mom threw for me. I had so much fun!

Miss Anything? I have been missing lunch meat lately. I miss sleeping without my arms falling asleep and being able to lay on my belly. And now I miss wearing my wedding ring. 

Movement: All the time. Shes been really active during the day and so I'm hoping her sleep schedule is becoming more like mine?

Food cravings: None really. I do enjoy my Diet Pepsi but thats still the only real craving I have had, besides Christmas candy and sugar cookies but I am pretty sure we all have had those cravings this last week. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, nothing has been bothering me as of late, however I can't lay flat on my back after I eat anything or I pretty much throw up in my mouth. 

Gender: Baby girl!                      

Symptoms: Swollen fingers(can't wear my wedding ring anymore), swollen ankles/feet(can't wear my high heels anymore), arthritis in fingers and feet/ankles, and I have noticed the weight/swelling coming on in my face. I see it in pictures and it makes me cringe. That started week 30-31.      


Belly Button in or out? Its been out for months. 

Looking forward to: 2014! The year our lives change forever!!!! We are so excited to meet her. 



2 comments:

  1. I love how similar our pregnancies are!!! The swelling just hit me, too!! I can barely put my shoes on and my hands feel so clumsy. Someone told me my face looked round at church. Not that I didn't already know! Excited that our baby girls are almost here : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure babies go through a growth spurt about this time. And then they go through one more at about 37ish weeks. I was able to not have any stretch marks until then. I thought it was all in my head until after I had Arii I went back through the pics I had taken and within 2 weeks there was a huge difference in size. Oh so we potentially might be moving out by you guys. My husbands job would be in DC, but that's pretty close right? Hope all stays well.
    Lindsay Nuttall

    ReplyDelete