Pages

8:42 PM

34 Weeks


Being back in Pennsylvania after our nearly month long Christmas vacation is definitely bitter sweet. It was so nice to get out of town and go to our homes and see family and friends. However now that we're home we remember how nice it is to sleep in our own beds and to have our own space.  I have been having a hard time getting back into my daily routine though. Apparently I have forgotten how to cook while I was away and I forgot all of our favorite things that I used to once cook... which is just great. 
While we were in Colorado my MIL, MarrLin threw a double baby shower for my SIL Aubrey and I.  Our due dates are one day apart and she is having a baby boy! It was so fun to share the day with her and I was so grateful for everyone who came and for those who showed their love and support!




Today I am 34 weeks and 2 days. Baby girl has found her way into my ribs and is constantly there and everywhere else I wish she wouldn't be. I have come to really dislike our couches even more than I already did because they are so uncomfortable on my back. Heartburn has been happening also, however one tums tablet seems to fix it, so thats good!   She is constantly bobbing up and down all over my belly. I tease that she's doing the breast stroke and I can see her move all over. Greg has gotten to see her in action a couple of times and he's always like "whoa!!! How do you sleep with that going on!!" I don't know, Greg. I just don't know.

Top picture: normal
Bottom picture: baby girl going nuts on the left side.


Last night, however, was my first night really having a hard time sleeping because baby girl had her head up in my left side/ribs and I sleep on my left- so it was weird. I had to switch my routine up and roll to my right which means I had a big pillow between Greg and I to separate my arms while I slept so that MY ARMS don't fall asleep too, which has become a huge problem.  Then Greg ended up waking in the middle of the night whimpering because he couldn't reach me. So sweet. Then he tossed my much needed arm pillow off the bed. Great.

On Thursday I will be touring the Hospital where I will be having our baby girl.  Then on Saturday we are doing a prenatal class. Its from 8:30am-4:00pm.  Because its just going to be me and Greg in the delivery room and no moms or anyone to really talk us through anything, I feel more comfortable with the idea of us doing a class, however- a class that last alll day long??? COME ON!! I'm still suspicious Greg might ditch. I might even ditch, so I can't blame him.


My face is officially plump!
Week 33

Week 33 Day 3
Big girl says "heyyyyyy"
Week 34 Day 2

How far along? 34 Weeks 2 days
Total weight gain? 25 lbs
Maternity clothes? I have officially stopped wearing some maternity clothes because I am just getting too big. I guess they were meant for second trimester only.
Best moment this week: Capturing baby girl's movements on camera and getting to share that with Greg. She's such a performer. Rarely does she miss an opportunity to show off when someone's hand is on my belly. Also, Greg and I were out shopping and I found this gem. I am in LOOVE. I love how feminine it is. Awwww. Can't wait.


Miss anything? I feel guilty saying I miss sleep because I slept so well all last fall since I wasn't working, but I do miss just sleeping through the night and not needing to go to the bathroom or needing my pillow or feeling like I gotta sit up because the content of my stomach are so close to coming up my throat its scary. Yeah I miss not having to deal with that. I also miss being able to buckle my seat belt without having to work the strap to get more slack. Seriously, does loads for my self esteem. haha. Greg told me today that he missed being able to wrap me up in a hug and slam me down on the bed (I mean that in the most appropriate way possible). I am not sure I miss being forced to wrestle all THAT much. I also miss not wearing my ring. 

Movement: All the time. I love that she is moving because I know she's okay but I have already come to appreciate her nap times. lol

Food cravings: Still my only real craving is pop. I really enjoy diet pepsi, diet coke and root beer. yum.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Gender: Baby girl!
Symptoms: Swollen fingers, ankles, feet. Arthritis in my fingers and ankles. Swelling in my face. My back has been hurting a lot too. 

Belly Button in or out? Its sooo out.

Looking forward to: Seeing baby girl. I have been dying to see an ultrasound or something. I am pretty sure I won't get to see her until she's born though. Dang it.  I have read that she is supposed to be about 4 lbs and 3/4 ounces. I can't believe she's that big. Its crazy. Love my baby girl so much.
I also am purchasing our car seat/jogger combo this week and am soooooo excited.  
      

5 comments:

  1. So stinking cute! Can't wait to see your little angus girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting so excited! We're going to have to plan a get together so you can meet her chels!!
      Jess

      Delete
  2. I have forgotten how to cook as well! Glad its not just me. That little dress is darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie! I loooove it. Can't wait until she fits into it this summer! :)
      And yeah we're going out to eat tonight.... haha
      Jess

      Delete
  3. Don't feel like you post to much, you will be so happy to look back at all the little detail on your pregnancy! I sure do!!

    ReplyDelete