Pages

8:08 PM

Mama Casper Weekend

One week ago, I was so anxious to get out of class. I was making to do lists, thinking about the stuff I needed to do & clean, about how I needed to make room in our spare bedroom so I could set up a bed. We were having a visitor come and stay with us. My MOM!

My mom arrived EARLY Friday morning and stayed until Sunday morning.  It was so nice to spend time with her and to have time for just us.  We called this a "Jessica trip".  Because I have so many siblings in the SE Idaho area(4 of us),  when mom comes to visit, we have to share her and she hasn't stayed with me in a long time, so this trip was due. 
Friday night we made dinner and hung out, as well as attended the farmers market where we got some Cherries that they said were "real washington cherries, Tri-Cities area". Pretty neat. They were super scuffed up but whatever, washington fruit is washington fruit.  We also got Italian Sodas... but the lady didn't put any half&half in them(or whatever it is they use), anyways, it was like flavored sprite with whipped topping. Idaho doesn't know what Italian Sodas are. 

On Saturday we went to Rexburg Rapids with Mom, Greg, Brianna & Briar, Brittney & her boy Kaiden, And Holly and her two little guys Bruin & Crew.  We missed Phil & Tyler who both had to work. We had a lot of fun soaking up the sun and enjoying the cool water. Then Saturday evening mama casper sponsored a BBQ and we hung out in Porter Park. I love having so much family around and being able to watch my nephews grow! Too bad the WHOLE family couldn't have been there!  When mom left on Sunday I was so homesick!  I kept feeling all sad and empty! Needless to say, I'm a mama's girl and am anxious to go back to Washington for the break and party with my girls (mom, Brianna and Brittney) while Greg goes back to Colorado to work! I am soo spoiled.

Also, while my mom was visiting she helped Greg and I realize why our foam mattress topper didn't fit very well, we figured we just got ripped off and that we were sent a weird shaped topper. I guess we own a California King and NOT a King, so if you're interested in a King Serta 2" Mattress Topper for your bed, let us know, we would like to sell it so we can get one that fits right. I'm thinking like $70-$80. Let us know.  Anyways, yeah, super embarrassing.  But we got it from Greg's parents, so how were we supposed to know? :)

Here are some pictures from Rexburg Rapids.
By the time we took these pictures Greg had already left for a meeting and I don't know where Holly and Crew are!





Thanks for a fun weekend Mom & everybody else! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment