Pages

4:11 PM

Harry Potter World

It has been so long since my last blog post and even longer since I have added an update on where we have been and life in general!
In Decemeber we gradated from BYU-Idaho and moved to Utah in January to finish our internships.  After our internships finished in March, I flew home to visit my family in WA and Greg flew out to University of Minnesota and Penn State to interview and look at grad school options. After our mini vacations we went on a big vacation to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida with Greg's parents and his little sister, Sariah.  We spent many hours on the beach and by the pool and had a great time.  While we were in Florida we took a trip to Orlando and went to Universal Studios to go to Harry Potter World! It was a belated birthday present from Greg and his parents and lets just say it was pretty awesome.

Our view of the beach from out Apartment.


Greg and I with our Chocolate Frogs!




 Greg and I outside of the Zonkos joke shop
 The Three Broomsticks!

Hogsmede
 Hogwarts Express
 The Hog's Head Pub
 Ollivander's and you can bet we got our own wands...
 The Owl Post
 Greg and I sampling our Butterbeer.
 Hogwarts
 Gladrags robe shop


 Honedukes
 The Owl Post

Hogsmede


Inside the Three Broomsticks



 Hogwarts up Close

Hogsmede again



 Jurassic Park Ride





AND My Loot. Please excuse the Pillow without the case! I had thrown it into the wash!
Prior to going to Harry Potter world, Greg made me take the Personality test which decides what Hogwarts House your in.  I didn't know what it was for and after 120 questions we found out that I was in Gryffindor! I was thrilled. Greg is in Hufflepuff. haha. Anyways we each got a banner for our house and a wand- which I don't know what we'll do with but oh well.


After our vacation we came home to Colorado and were forced to make a decision we had been putting off for a while.  We have decided to attend Penn State and are really excited for what is in store for us and for the unknown in general! We look forward to our big move in August!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the harry potter pics. Congrats on getting into Gryffindor!

    ReplyDelete