Pages

12:54 PM

24 Weeks

It is so amazing to me how fast time flies.  I swear we just moved to Pennsylvania. But actually- it has already been almost three months. When we moved in, I was about 13 weeks pregnant and here I am 24 weeks pregnant. Halloween has come and gone and I am shocked that it is time to start getting excited about my parents coming to visit for Thanksgiving and for our trip to WA and CO for Christmas/New Years, and then before we know our little girl will be here! AHH!

In one of my recent posts I mentioned that I had been craving some specific fast food restaurants and I am happy to report that I got my fill at KFC a couple of weeks ago when I was visiting a neighboring town with a friend. This is the picture I sent to Greg. I plan on eating at Arby's when I go back. 


We also were able to visit Way Fruit Farm a couple of weeks ago with some friends.  They have a touristy little shop there where you can buy produce and cute country home decor. They also had a tractor hay ride out to the pumpkin patch. The patch was 10 acres of pure pumpkin fun. It was huge! After roaming for about a half hour we finally found one to adopt and bring home. 

I carried this pumpkin all over the place and in the end we didn't even buy it.  :)
After getting our pumpkins we were ready for Halloween. This year we greeted Halloween in a different fashion. Usually we would go as Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, however we found these Ninja Turtle pajama onesies at Walmart and couldn't turn them down.




I added some red flannel to Greg's costume because he wanted to be Raphael.  I also grabbed these tin cooking pans from the dollar store and painted them to look like shells. We had a lot of fun wearing these and the overall response from our friends made it worth it. :)


Week 23
Week 23, Day 4
Week 24


How far along? 24 Weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain: 9 lbs 
Maternity clothes? I am pretty much wearing maternity full time now.  I can still squeeze into some jeans if necessary but they put more pressure on my bladder which I don't love.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I sleep pretty well. I have been waking up every night to go to the bathroom though. And sometimes when I lay down to go to sleep I just ache in my lower back and hips. But that has only happened a couple of times.
Best moment this week: 
I woke up to baby girl's bum sticking out of my belly. I was really lop-sided. 
Miss Anything? Still missing some Arby's but I really just miss family and not getting to share this with them.  
Movement: She moves all time. I notice it mostly when I wake up and go to bed.  She has started to really kick and dance all over my bladder. 
Food cravings: No crazy cravings, I eat a lot of cold cereal though just because its so easy. I eat so much and its hard to get creative after a while. Cold cereal fills the gaps. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:
 Nothing has been making me sick or queasy. However, I have not been able to eat maple syrup in a while.
Gender: GIRL. We are going to outnumber daddy. :)                               Labor Signs: No, thank goodness. :)
Symptoms: Really hungry, and I can eat a lot.  Greg has been laughing at me as I go through bags of cereal.  My lower back has been hurting which is a nightly/daily thing. My hips were hurting last night and today my left hip flexor is bugging. I also have been having to go to the bathroom sooo often. My hands are dry from always washing my hands.
 Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much an outty now. I have such a deep inny belly button too. I thought it would take longer.
Looking forward to: Appt. on Nov 18, and then Thanksgiving when my parents will come out and visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment